The World’s Shipping and Courier Giant, DHL is seeking the services of fully qualified and eligible persons to apply for Jobs at DHL in Ontario Province of Canada. Qualified persons would-be applicants with requisite skills and experience to work with their office in one of Canada’s top cities, Toronto.
DHL is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. Deutsche Post DHL is the world’s largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and airmail.
– Produces high-quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
– Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel.
– Coordinates high-level meetings with DHL Supply Chain associates sector-wide meetings, as well as customer meetings.
– Responds to telephone calls and mail inquiries in an expeditious and courteous manner.
– Prepares and distributes correspondence accurately and timely.
– Maintains filing systems including items that are confidential.
– Serves as a central communication point • Coordinates travel arrangements.
– Types of memos and letters.
– Operate office equipment including fax, copiers, printers, binding machines.
– Perform additional duties as assigned by management