With the aiming of providing a world-class education to needy and deserving students, the University of Canada West is implementing the International Student Leaders Award for the academic year 2020-21.
The bursary is available for worldwide students who are dedicated to improving their home country’s economic development and want to pursue bachelor’s, masters or associate degree programs in Canada.
Established in 2005, University Canada West is a private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada. It is a contemporary independent university and offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why at University Canada West? The university offer career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates and they provide exceptional service and support to students whether they study with them online or on campus.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, masters or associate
- Award: Up to $ 12,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except the USA are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to enrol in the degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are needed to register in the eligible program at the university and then you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts of all the previous school attended, resume and submit a personal statement describing how your program of choice will affect your career, educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome are required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have at minimum, the equivalent of a Canadian qualification, with an overall average of C or better (2.00 on a 4.33 scale).
- Language Requirement: You must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The educational bursary will be dependent on the strength of your application and personal statement:
- For tier 1: The bursary will provide the award amount up to $12,000.
- For tier 2: Winners will receive the amount up to $8000.