ICMS Postgraduate Innovation funding for International Students in Australia
International College of Management is offering the ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship to support international students coming to study in Australia.
With ICMS award, all new international students have the opportunity to commence their full-time or equivalent studies at ICMS in a 2-year Master program in July 2020.
Why at ICMS? Study with ICMS gives students executive-style study experience. It’s all courses that allow flexibility to follow your strengths and passions.
Application Deadline: 5 pm on Friday 29 May 2020 (AEST)
- University or Organization: International College of Management, Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open for applicants from all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for a postgraduate degree in any subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0.
- Candidates must have a full Letter of Offer to be eligible to apply for this award
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in ICMS Postgraduate program, and after that, they can download the application form and submit to get the program.
- Submit your completed application via email or post with the subject line – ICMS Postgraduate Innovation application. Email: email@example.com. Post Att: ICMS Scholarships, International College of Management, Sydney, 151 Darley Rd, Manly, NSW 2095, Australia
- Supporting Documents: With complete application form, must submit an essay (minimum 1000 words), certified copy of their passport and birth certificate, Photograph – Head Shot (school photo is acceptable), academic transcripts, evidence of English proficiency, and ICMS Full Letter of Offer
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0 from their previous undergraduate degree. Check all entry requirements and make the admission process more accessible.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet the ICMS Academic & English Entry Requirement.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is awarding six postgraduate tuition waiver scholarships. Partial grants may be granted.
Note: ICMS has three intakes per year (February, July, and October)