About Shannon Oaks
Shannon Oaks is a Company Established in Vancouver Canada which has it’s Headquarter at Surrey, Canada. The Company Has About 501-1000 employees and they’re still hiring.
We are looking for a strong multi skilled worker (Housekeeper/Server) to join our team of professionals. We are a leader in the industry, and we are looking for individuals who have a passion for the elderly and giving back to join our team.
We currently have casual positions available at in Vancouver, BC
What your day will look like:
- Set tables and serve food and beverages in accordance with established policies and procedures, and all applicable regulations.
- Operate and clean food service equipment and furniture. Observe all policies and procedures, work standards and safety regulations.
- Provides= housekeeping services in the resident care rooms and common areas in accordance with the established work routines.
- Completes terminal cleans of residents rooms.
- Ensures residents are provided with a secure living environment.
- Interacts with residents and families while carrying out their normal duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- Grade 12 education
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate
- Institutional cleaning experience
- Strong communication skills in English
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
What we offer:
- Great location
- Regular hours, so you can be at home with your family
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to be creative
- Competitive wages that are better than most restaurants
- Opportunity for full time hours
- Opportunity for positions with benefits
- Working in a caring community
- Access to health and wellness programs
Integrity: We are each personally accountable for the highest standards of behavior, including honesty and fairness in all aspects of our work.
Value: We treat one another with respect and take pride in the significant contributions that come from the diversity of individuals and ideas.
Trust: We are a company that stands for sincerity and sets a standard for it, inspiring others to always be ethical and fair as our principles are held higher than traditional business goals.
Quality: We deliver above and beyond excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond effectively to change.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Take Note: This blog writers/owners are not recruiters, we are just sharing jobs available worldwide. The moment you click on apply/job title, you will be redirected to the career page of concerned job provider/employer, therefore we are not directly or indirectly involve in recruiting. Thanks For Your Understanding.